The KGB-II is a dual-input high impedance, discrete audio pre-amp designed for high impedance, unbalanced signals including guitar, bass guitar and electronic keyboards. Just as a low-impedance, balanced pre-amp is a tremendous benefit for your microphones signal, a pre-amplifier designed for use with unbalanced high impedance instruments is also a critical component of great sound from a high-impedance sound source.
The KGB Series contains high voltage, discrete op-amps with balanced output transformers by Cinemag, Inc. The KGB-II is a single-channel, solid-state unit that works well with guitar, bass or keyboards. It features an all metal chassis, milled aluminum knobs, balanced XLR gold pin Neutrik outputs, Switchcraft 1/4" input jacks, bipolar electrolytic capacitors, 1% metal resistors, blue LED power indicator, four rubber feet and heat vents.
A Designs KGB II Instrument Pre Amplifier Applications
- Output to Line-In to FOH or Stage Monitors.
- Output to Line-In on a Recording Console
- Output to Input of Digital Audio Converters
- Output to Power Amplifiers
A Designs KGB II Instrument Pre Amplifier Features
- Two Discrete Inputs with Thru
- Gain Select Switches for each channel
- High/Low- Phase Reverse Switch for each channel
- Gain Lift Switch
- External Power Transformer for a very low Noise Floor
- Balanced, line-level +4db output
Order today and find guitar, bass and keyboard sound you never thought possible.