2nd Gen Upgrades: New OS, More Processing Power and Sweet New Effects The best analog modeling synthesizer just got better with second generation upgrades and a new OS. Offering 25% more processing power than its predecessor, the TI2 is packed with new effects like tape delay and frequency shifter, plus six new distortion effects modeled after real vintage distortion pedals.
Virtual Analog: A Huge Palette of Waveforms and Filters The TI2 achieves its rich virtual analog sounds via dual signal processing engines driven by all-digital DSPs. Its architecture is modular in the sense that it can simulate endless combinations of signal paths, modeling a variety of different oscillation and filter types, granting the user the ability to sculpt their waves using three low frequency oscillators, 68 selectable waveforms and two filter envelopes, and up to 192 effects at a time. Because it's virtual analog, polyphony on the TI2 varies depending on which patch you're using and how complicated its waveform, what filters and mods are active, etc. It even offers a two-dimensional modulation matrix which simulates complex wiring schemes which were previously only available with massive analog cabinets.
TI Means Total Integration TI means total integration, and total integration means the TI2 works seamlessly with your current studio recording environment. Just connect the TI2 to your computer via the provided USB cable and it will appear as a virtual instrument within your DAW. Doing so expands the user interface, granting the user new, intuitive ways for sculpting their waves. User settings will be saved when you exit the program so your virtual synth will be just how you left it the next time you load it as a virtual instrument. And if you don't work with a DAW, don't worry -- with 61 semi-weighted keys and all the knobs you need to tweak your sound right on the unit, the TI2 is all you need in a standalone synthesizer.
Access Virus TI2 Keyboard Integrated Modeling Synthesizer Features
- DSP-powered analog modeling synthesizer
- 61 semi-weighted keys with pitch bend wheel and modulation wheel
- TI2 upgrade brings 25% more calculating power, new effects, and a redesigned housing
- Create sound with three LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from and two ADSR envelopes
- Dual DSP-based sound engines dynamically allocate resources depending on patch complexity
- 20 to 90 voice polyphony depending on patch
- Over 3,000 preset patches so you'll have plenty of sounds to play with
- 512 user-assignable patches
- More than 7,000 patches available as a free download from the Access Virus library
- Oscillator modes: virtual analog, wavetable, hypersaw, graintable, and formant table
- 192 onboard effects including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, frequency shifter, ring modulator, distortion, three-band EQ, and more
- Two independent multi-mode filters
- Filter modes: high pass, low pass, band pass, band stop, and an analog filter modeled after the Moog MiniMoog cascade filter
- 32-step user-programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch
- Program your own arpeggio or select from 64 preset patterns
- Modulation Matrix with six slots, each featuring one source and three destinations for simulating complex wiring schemes
- Automatically syncs tempo with incoming audio signals
- Tempo Tap button for inputting your own tempo
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital/analog converters
- 192 kHz internal signal processing
- Seamlessly integrates with a DAW setup using a single USB cord
- Compatible as VST, AU, and RTAS virtual instrument plug-in
- Three stereo 1/4-inch outputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch input
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- USB port for audio, MIDI, and data connection
- S/PDIF input and output for digital I/O
- Control and hold 1/4-inch pedal inputs
- Dedicated headphone output
- Includes anti-theft key lock slot
- Sturdy metal chassis
- Illuminated logo can pulsate in tempo with the music
- Powered via included power supply
- USB cable and Quick Start manual also included
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).