If you're looking to add some '60s vibe to your J Bass or similarly spec'd 4-string, check out this pickup set from Aguilar. Warm, punchy, and articulate, this calibrated pair is painstakingly modeled after a set of single-coils taken from a mid-1960s Jazz Bass using period correct components - including the same heavy formvar copper wire and Alnico V magnets known to be used during that time. Aguilar's proprietary winding pattern gives each pickup good balance between strings for a tone you can take straight to the studio or plug into your favorite vintage amp.
World-famous Bass Players Choose Aguilar
Aguilar Amplification's pickups, preamps, amplifiers, effects, and cabinets are created by bass players, for bass players. Whether you're playing out live or recording in the studio, Aguilar Amplification products are designed to give you the best experience possible. World-famous bassists like John Patitucci (Chick Corea), Adam Clayton (U2), and Paul Turner (Jamiroquai) have discovered the tone, power, and reliability of Aguilar products - call AudioBuy today to find out for yourself.
Aguilar 4-string 1960s Jazz Bass-style Pickup Set Features
- Pair of Jazz Bass-style pickups for four-string bass guitars
- Painstakingly modeled after a pair of mid-'60s J Bass pups
- The sound of the 1960s: warm and punchy, dynamic, and articulate
- Made with Alnico V magnets and wound with 42AWG heavy formvar wire - just like Fender used
- Single conductor, cloth-covered cable
- Pairs great with Aguilar's OBP onboard preamps
- Fits Jazz Bass-style instruments
Get the warm, punchy tone of the '60s with the Aguilar 4-string 1960s Jazz Bass-style pickup set!