AudioBuy.com.au Australia has a wide range of professional mics for every application. Part of AKG's Blue Line family, the C 391 B features the ability to quickly interchange capsules with different characterisitics, making it an excellent mic for many applications. The C 391 B is a quiet mic with very good transient response and a polished sound. Produces a full bottom end when used with instruments. The C 391 B is a cardioid condenser microphone combination with a switchable bass rolloff/attenuator with three positions: flat, 75Hz and -10db attenuation. It consists of a powering module, cardioid capsule, foam windscreen, stand adapter and foam-lined case.
- Very practical, modular cardioid condenser, self-polarized microphone
- The entire Blue Line is based around the C391B's SE300B low weight, highly reliable powering/output capsule featuring switchable 10dB pad, 12dB/octave 75Hz bass-cut filter, and flat transformerless outputs. The capsule operates from any DIN 45596 compliant 9-52-volt phantom supply.
- Low self-noise
- Low power consumption
- Low impedance capsule connections
- Low-distortion even at high SPLs
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range ±2dB from nominal frequency curve
- 132dB max SPL