- Small-Diaphragm Condenser
- Low Noise, High Dynamic Range
- Internal Windscreen
- Switchable Low Cut Filter and 10dB Pad
- Handles up to 150dB SPL
- Presence Boost @ 10kHz
- Includes H 85 Shockmount
The AKG C2000 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a versatile recording solution for studio engineers on a budget. The C2000's small-diaphragm design has a ruler-flat frequency response between 100Hz and 6kHz, with a presence boost from 8kHz to 12kHz— peaking at +4dB @ 10kHz— for vocals, acoustic guitars, etc. A switchable low cut filter for eliminating proximity effect and a switchable 10dB attenuation pad allow you to tailor the C2000's response to a variety of recording situations. A built-in pop screen reduces unwanted noise that may be caused by plosives. The C2000 includes the AKG H 85 shockmount.
AKG C2000 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with H 85 Shockmount INCLUDES
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The C2000 features a cardioid polar pattern, rejecting off-axis sound.
- Switchable Pad
- The switchable 10dB attenuation pad decreases the microphone's sensitivity to high SPL sources.
- Low Cut Filter
- The switchable low cut filter slowly rolls off the C2000's low frequency response, beginning at 500Hz, but becoming significant below 250Hz.
- H 85 Universal Shock Mount
- Carrying Case