With the AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair you're well-equipped for drum overheads, vocal ensembles, room miking and other stereo recording applications. And because the C314 sports four switchable polar patterns, this stereo pair is ready for stereo techniques like mid-side and Blumlein recording configurations. And with outstanding dynamic range and an ultra-low noise floor, this stereo pair is the perfect solution for recording detailed, expressive acoustic instruments. Complete with a precision stereo-mic bar and all the accessories you need, AudioBuy.com.au Australia can recommend the AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair to any recording engineer.
AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair
- AKG's XLS mic capsule sounds great in any setting
- Overload indicator helps you make better recordings
- A great go-to mic pair for project studios
AKG's XLS mic capsule sounds great in any setting
Recording engineers at AudioBuy.com.au Australia like AKG's XLS mic capsule because it captures great results from anything you put in front of it. And we like it because any off-axis sounds it picks up still sound relatively natural, unlike some mics that sound significantly different when off-axis sounds are introduced. So even if you've got some bleed from other sound sources, you'll still get great results from the AKG C314.
Overload indicator helps you make better recordings
While the AKG C314 microphone can handle impressive SPL levels (up to 155dB with the pad engaged), it also sports a peak indicator LED that tells you when you're overloading the mic. When you're setting up mics and doing a sound check you won't need to constantly reference your monitoring system to know excessive sound levels are distorting the mic.
A great go-to mic pair for project studios
While any home recordist can appreciate the great sound and recording flexibility of the AKG C314, it really packs a lot of value for project studios that constantly record different sound sources. Even if your sessions for the weekrange from voiceovers, hand percussion, and choirs to string quartets, rock bands and foley for sound design, you'll be able to produce exceptional results with this C314 Matched Stereo Pair.
AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair Features
- Computer-matched condenser microphone pair with AKG's acclaimed XLS mic capsules
- Dial in just the right amount of room sound with cardioid, supercardioid, omni and figure-8 polar patterns
- High dynamic range and ultra-low noise for clear, detailed recordings that capture the expressiveness of the source
- Internal capsule suspension reduces mechanical noises and resonances for more transparent recordings
- Tames loud or boomy sound sources with switchable 20dB pad and low-cut filter
- Includes metal case, stereo mic bar, shockmounts, stand adapters and windscreens
The AKG C314 could be your new go-to condenser microphone!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).