Here's a staple gooseneck for your AKG modular microphone capsules. The 22.3" AKG GN 50 E gooseneck is built tough and made to last. Included installation hardware allows you to mount it on a lectern, conference tables, or any other convenient surface. A special rubber mixture in the shock-absorbing base of the GN 50 E prevents the transmission of unwanted low-frequency noise created by vibrations in the floor. An integrated XLR connector allows you to quickly set up and take down the GN 50 E. The GN 50 E also features a 200Hz highpass filter and an LED ON/OFF jumper.AKG GN 50 E Modular Gooseneck Features at a Glance
- Podium-style gooseneck for use with AKG modular microphone capsules
- 22.3" integrated gooseneck for easy positioning
- Rugged construction with shock-absorbing base
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules
- Integrated LED ring status indicator
- Integrated, switchable bass cut
- Integrated XLR connector
The AKG GN 50 E gooseneck is the perfect addition to your modular AKG mic capsule!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).