AKG K812 Open-back Reference Headphones at a Glance
- You'll recognize the incredible quality before you even hear them
- Extended frequency response - yes, it does matter
- Outstanding transient response and detail from the extremely lightweight design
AKG understands that virtually every component in your headphones affects the overall sound, from how well the ear pads are sealed to the materials used for the voice coil. The K812 reference headphones have been designed from the ground up using top notch materials and construction methods, resulting in the most accurate and wide-ranging headphones AKG has ever produced. The first time you get them in your hands, you just know you're in for a special listening experience.
Extended frequency response - yes, it does matter
The AKG K812 reference headphones boast an amazingly wide frequency response, from just 5Hz all the way to 54kHz. We're often asked at AudioBuy.com.au Australia why extended frequency response matters, if it goes far beyond our hearing limits. Any speaker or headphone acts like a filter, and it becomes more difficult for the speakers to accurately reproduce frequencies at the extremes of the range - the likelihood of roll-off and distortion increases when you get towards the high- and low-frequency limits. With the extremes of the frequency range lying far outside the audible spectrum, the AKG K812 headphones have no issues giving you ultra-flat, accurate response within the audible range.
Outstanding transient response and detail from the extremely lightweight design
The ultra-lightweight, two-layer aluminum voice coils in the K812 reference headphones give you the superior transient response you need for critical listening tasks. Subtle complexities like brushes on a snare drum, or breath noise from a woodwind player, are revealed to you just as they appear in your mix.
AKG K812 Open-back Reference Headphones Features
- Incredibly accurate and precise headphones for mixing, mastering, and critical listening
- Outstanding stereo imaging and frequency response from the most powerful magnet system on the market
- Rich, powerful sound from large 53mm drivers
- Fast, precise transient details from the lightweight, two-layer voice coil
- Accurate sound even when driven hard, thanks to the airflow dome that controls membrane movement
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).