Use the Analog Alien Alien Switcher to independently switch your guitar and microphone between two separate signal paths. Stevie Wonder uses one live to switch his microphone between two different preamps, and it's also perfect for integrating looping devices into your signal chain. All the switching is done by relays, for completely silent operation. Leave one of the outputs unconnected, and the Alien Switching becomes an ultra-high-quality kill switch. AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure that the Analog Alien Alien Switcher will be an amazing problem solver depending on how you want to set up your live rig.
Analog Alien Alien Switcher Features
- Independently switch a mic and an instrument between two different signal paths
- Relay-based switching is completely silent
- Useful for auditioning different mic preamps with the same mic
- Rugged, road-ready design you can count on
- Can also be used to switch between two different instruments routed to a common output
Switch silently and reliably, with the Analog Alien Alien Switcher!