Aphex A-PRE 500 Microphone Preamplifier Applications Live Performance: It's becoming more and more common for live sound engineers to use outboard mic preamps on specific sources like lead vocals, acoustic guitars, snare drums and such. Especially for those engineers who have to use a different P.A. system every night at different venues. This allows them to keep a consistent sound for their featured instruments.
Professional Studio Recording: The A PRE 500 has a very neutral, yet bright character. It sounds especially good on drums and percussion, B3 Organs, electric pianos, and acoustic guitars. The 1/4" input makes it easy to run instruments through the mic pre without using a direct box.
The A PRE 500 is approved by the VPR Alliance.
Aphex A-PRE 500 Microphone Preamplifier Features
- Front panel 10Mohm, 1/4" input for the connection of instruments like guitar and bass. This input overrides the input on the rear of the receiving frame when connected.
- A 3-way switch allows the selection of +16, +20 or +24dBu output levels.
- The 20-segment input meter allows input levels to be easily seen, even from a distance.
- 65 dB of gain to properly operate dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphones and a 26dB pad for very loud sources.
- Illuminated buttons control Phantom Power, Phase Reverse and 75Hz High Pass Filter
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).