Expect more from the Aphex Microphone X USB microphone than you would from other USB condenser mics. Microphone X sports Aphex's acclaimed optical compressor, Aural Exciter, and Big Bottom processing to give you vocal recordings that stand out and sound amazing. You can record at up to 24-bit/96kHz for top-notch quality, plus you've got a high-output headphone amp built-in for loud and clear monitoring. For USB convenience with built-in Aphex processing, you'll love working with the Aphex Microphone X USB mic.
Everything you need for great-sounding vocal recordings
If you're recording music in your home studio, Microphone X gives you radio-ready vocals on demand. The optical compressor will tame dynamics without hurting your vocal tone, and the Aural Exciter and Big Bottom will make your voice big and bold. If you're podcasting, your listeners will notice that your voice sounds better than most of the podcasts they listen too. And if you're doing voiceover or narration, you can get a mix-ready vocal sound that requires little to no further processing once it's recorded.
Aphex Microphone X USB Condenser Microphone Features
- USB condenser microphone with built-in analog processing
- Mac/PC, 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Aural Exciter adds sparkle and sheen to your vocals with added harmonic content
- Big Bottom processing enhances bass and body
- Analog Optical Compressor controls your dynamic range and solidifies your vocal sound
- High-output headphone amp (based on Aphex HeadPod 4) gives you loud, clear monitoring
- Individual on/off switch for compressor and enhancement
- Separate Aural Exciter and Big Bottom amount knobs
Vocal recording is easy with the Aphex Microphone X!
Aphex Microphone X Tech Specs
- Microphone Type Condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Color Black
- Connector XLR
- Manufacturer Part Number MICX