Apogee's Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is a 64-channel Thunderbolt connection for Apogee's Symphony I/O. Using the Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge, you can connect Symphony I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Macintosh for rock-solid compatibility and blazing-fast performance. A trim desktop unit, Symphony | 64 ThunderBridge will also connect X-Symphony-equipped AD-16X, DA-16X, and Rosetta Series converters to Thunderbolt Macs. Apple's Thunderbolt connectivity has opened up a world of professional recording possibilities. If you're into high-performance recording on your Thunderbolt-equipped Mac, check out Apogee's Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge.Apogee Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge Thunderbolt Connection Features at a Glance
- Connects up to 64 channels of Apogee I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192kHz
- Compatible with Symphony I/O and X-Symphony-equipped Rosetta 800, 200, AD16X, and DA16X.
- Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- Two Thunderbolt ports for connecting additional devices
- Two PC-32 ports for connection to Apogee interfaces
- Word Clock Out
- DC Input - 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
- Status LED to indicate whether or not the device has been configured properly
Get connected, with Apogee's Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge!