The quality you deserve: Audio Fuse Studio gives you 4 of our legendary Discrete Pro preamps to track your music, and a superb analog signal path that will reveal every nuance of your audio. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge 72dB input gain gives you enough gain to drive even the quietest ribbon mic. Everything is also captured with a practically perfect flat frequency response, too.
The ultimate creative hub: The quantity and quality of Audio Fuse Studio's connections have to be seen to be believed. 4 Discrete Pro inputs, 4-line outputs, 4 analog insert points, ADAT I/O, SPDIF I/O, Word Clock, USB-C and MIDI. Oh, and a 3-port USB hub, because you can never have too many USB slots! Audio Fuse Studio keeps everything in one place, with refined workflow and one-button one-function controls, so you can stay creative and focus on what matters: your music. You can also enjoy Bluetooth streaming music on your studio monitors!
A perfect production bundle: Audio Fuse Studio also includes Audio Fuse Creative Suite, a superb collection of software effects and instruments that's constantly growing with titles from our "You'll Actually Use" series and Analog Lab Lite. Audio Fuse Studio not only gives you everything you need to record top-of-the-line audio, it also gives you legendary effects and synth sounds to enjoy.
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO technology
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX and AAC
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS.
- 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
- Robust metal desktop chassis Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- S/PDIF inputs/outputs or Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- DiscretePRO Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible