A direct-drive professional DJ turntable with USB and Analog connectivity.
This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for use in clubs, touring and mobile DJ applications. It can also be used by music lovers to play their record collections at home. Its sleek, elegant matte-black and silver design fits into any stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono preamp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use, the AT-LP1240-USB XP uses a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for quick startup, unwavering speed stability, easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment. It comes with the AT-HS1 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and the AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge.
Additional DJ-friendly features include a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, dual start/stop buttons, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically-damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
- Direct-drive, high-torque, multipole motor for demanding DJ use
- Fully manual operation. Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, damped die-cast aluminum platter with DJ-style slip mat
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control, anti-skate, height adjustment and lockable rest
- Mac and PC-compatible Audacity software to create digital files from vinyl records