The Audio-Technica AT4021 is versatile small-diaphragm condenser microphone that's perfect for both the studio and the stage. The AT4021's cardioid pickup pattern helps to improve isolation of your sound source, and an onboard switch lets you choose between a flat response, or a rolled-off response at 80Hz, to eliminate low-frequency rumble. It's a good choice for miking acoustic guitars or for using as a drum overhead microphone. Essential accessories, including a stand clamp, a windscreen, and a protective carrying case, are included with the Audio-Technica AT4021 small-diaphragm condenser microphone.Audio-Technica AT4021 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Studio and stage-worthy microphone, great for acoustic guitar and drums
- 10dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter, for tailoring the AT4021 to the source
Studio and stage-worthy microphone, great for acoustic guitar and drums
A member of Audio-Technica's rugged 40-series microphones, the AT4021 is a worthy choice for both stage- and studio-miking needs. It features a cardioid pickup pattern for excellent sonic isolation from other instruments, and its low self-noise keeps it usable in critical studio applications. You'll find the AT4021 to be an especially good choice for miking acoustic guitars, as well as for using as drum overhead microphones, in a pair.
10dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter, for tailoring the AT4021 to the source
The Audio-Technica AT4021 lets you tailor its response to whatever source you happen to be miking. Already, it features high SPL handling - 146dB - and, with its 10dB pad engaged, you can comfortably handle sources up to 156dB SPL, without distortion. This makes the AT4021 especially useful in drum-miking situations. What's more, an onboard highpass filter at 80Hz helps to take out the muddy low frequencies, giving you a cleaner sound when recording more articulate, high-frequency-emphasized instruments.
- Polar pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Low-frequency Roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34dB (19.9mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 146dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 156dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Self-noise: 14dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 132dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 80dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Switches:Flat, roll-off; 10dB pad
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.67" long, .83" maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case
Choose the Audio-Technica AT4021 for a focused pickup pattern and flat response - on the stage or in the studio!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).