A Multipattern Mic to Suit Any Sound Source
Thanks to its multiple polar patterns, the AT4050 can accommodate any sound source you send its way. Choose from cardioid, figure-8, or omnidirectional settings to suit your recording session. Switch the mic's pickup pattern to cardioid for voiceovers, podcasts, and other dialogue or vocals; set it to bidirectional figure-8 when you're doing mid-side setups, recording a musician playing the guitar and singing at the same time, or recording duets, for example; or activate its omnidirectional pattern to capture the entire band or ensemble along with the unique characteristics of the room.
Crisp, Full, Transparent Sound
During studio recording and live sound applications, the AT4050 will let every nuance come through crystal clear. Its two aged, 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms provide the extended frequency response (20 Hz to 18 kHz) essential for producing transparent highs and mids balanced by rich lows. Though most musicians and producers would use the AT4050 on vocals, the versatile mic performs well for many other recording applications as well.
High SPL Handling and Low-Noise Performance
Want to capture drum overheads or blaring trumpets? The AT4050's switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad ensure that the microphone can stand up to 159 dB SPL (sound pressure level) and still remain ultra-transparent, giving you even more flexibility in capturing a range of audio sources.
Noise shouldn't be an issue, as the AT4050's transformerless design and floating construction virtually eliminate low-frequency distortion caused by vibration and environmental noise. What's more, surface-mount electronics lend the AT4050 the consistency and reliability you need when recording live or in the studio.
This Audio-Technica studio microphone comes with an AT8449 shock mount, dust cover, and protective case. Get your hands on the AT4050 and get started recording!
- Studio large-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording vocals, guitars, and more
- Switchable cardioid, omnidriectional, and figure-8 patterns
- 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms provide extended frequency response
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- 100 ohm impedance
- 3-Pin XLRM-type output connector
- Transformerless circuitry for low-frequency distortion and superior correlation of high-speed transients
- High-quality surface-mount electronics
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- High 149 dB SPL handling -- 159 dB with pad engaged
- Weighs just 1.12 lbs.
- Includes AT8449 shock mount, dust cover, and protective case
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).