The Audio-Technica ATH-AP2000Ti over-ear headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers, a permendur magnetic circuit, and diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating, enabling them to deliver exquisite, full-range audio, including the capacity to reproduce Hi-Res Audio. The headphones also utilize Core Mount Technology that optimally positions the driver unit within the housing to improve airflow efficiency. The efficient airflow helps the headphones reproduce highly transparent mid and high frequencies and rich, precise bass sound.
The rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance and incorporate Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep bass reproduction. Each housing is equipped with an A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jack to accommodate the three detachable cables included with the headphones: 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug, and a 1.2 m (3.9') cable with a 4.4 mm a 5-pole balanced mini-plug.
The ATH-AP2000Ti headphones have soft, durable leather earpads for superior comfort, and they fold flat for easy transport inside the included carrying case. Each pair of these exclusive headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Core Mount Technology places driver unit in optimal position for improved airflow and excellent full-range audio reproduction
- Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S.) for deep, natural-sounding bass reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Three detachable cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: 1.2 m and 3.0 m cables with 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug; 1.2 m cable with 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug
- Headphones fold flat for easy transport in the included carrying case
- Soft, durable leather earpads for superior comfort
- Includes 6.3 mm (¼") stereo adapter and cleaning cloth
- Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number