The Avantone CK40 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the world's very finest stereo FET mics, but at a fraction of their cost.
Avantone CK-40 Large-Diaphragm Stereo Microphone Features
- Uses include: Studio group vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, piano, room mic, etc...
- The three patterns, (Cardioid, Omni, and Figure 8) allow the CK40 to be used in a variety of situations including M-S and Blumlein recording.
- The -10 dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics.
- The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from muddying up the track.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- Extra-large dual 35 mm center-terminated Euro style capsules
- The versatile Stereo CK40 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
- The included custom shock mount inhibits the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
The 2 sets of pad, pattern select and LF rolloff switches independently control the capsules. (Front switches control the lower fixed grill/capsule while the rear switches control the upper rotating headgrill.)
The CK40 operates on standard 48 volt phantom power and includes a 5-Pin mic cable that plugs into the included 1x2 stereo splitter box. Two standard XLR mic cables are all that is required to connect to a phantom powered mic preamp/console channel.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).