The Industry Standard Used in studios all around the world, Pro Tools has been the industry standard since it was released in 1991. Pro Tools is used by top recording studios, film composers, film/TV post-production houses and more, but it also runs on the desktops and laptops of the most dedicated home studio producers. And now that Pro Tools works with any ASIO audio interface, it's easier than ever to add Pro Tools to your studio.
New in Version 10: - Support for 32-bit floating-point format files
- Easily mix together multiple file formats into a single session
- AudioSuite workflow improvements for saving and loading your favorite plugin configurations
- New Clip Gain feature allows for easy volume tweaking of individual clips (formerly called 'regions')
- Four times the Automatic Delay Compensation
- Twice as many busses
- CPU efficiency improvements allow you to do more with your current system
Key Returning Features - Fully customizable interface allows you to build your own workflow
- Easily stitch together several takes of one part
- Virtual instruments and MIDI Editor allow for great standalone production
- Industry-standard file format works with almost every other DAW available
- Elastic Time and Pitch makes it easy to adjust tempo and pitch errors
- Smart Tool makes editing quick and easy
- Beat Detective helps add rhythmic cohesion between multiple tracks
- Powerful film integration tools
- Over 70 effects included
- Automatic Delay Compensation prevents plugins from causing phasing issues
- Easily integrates with MIDI control surfaces
- Works especially well with Avid audio interfaces, but also supports just about any ASIO-compliant interface
- Much, much more
NOTE: Activation Card versions require you to download full program (Over 1 GB in size), a high-speed internet connection is suggested.
Pro Tools 10 Software Upgrade Activation Cards allow you to upgrade your current Pro Tools setup to the full version of Avid's next-generation audio production software. A longtime favorite and a field-wide standard for audio production, Avid offers incredible price reductions for those who already own a version of Pro Tools. Whether you're using the more recent Pro Tools 9 or Pro Tools M-Powered, Avid has you covered. Select the Upgrade Activation Card that corresponds to your current Pro Tools version and get ready to begin your journey into state-of-the-art music production.X
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).