Designed with a penchant for speed, the EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon is characterized by its APS-C-sized 20.2MP CMOS sensor, dual DIGIC 6 image processors, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps. Both a 65-point all cross-type phase-detection AF system and Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology benefit fast, accurate focusing performance for both optical viewfinder and live view shooting. Additionally, the combination of the dual image processors along with the CMOS sensor also contribute to enhanced low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 16000, which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The 7D Mark II comfortably performs in a range of challenging situations, and while ideally situated as a tool for sports and wildlife photographers, it resides equally as well in the hands of contemporary multimedia image-makers.
CANON EOS 7D Mark II Digital Camera Highlights
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p/60 Video & Movie Servo AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
- 65-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Native ISO 16000, Extended to ISO 51200
- Continuous 10 fps Shooting
- Magnesium Alloy Body Construction
- Built-In GPS Receiver & Digital Compass
CANON EOS 7D Mark II Digital Camera In The Box
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body Only
- Battery Charger
CANON EOS 7D Mark II Digital Camera Specifications
- Lens Mount Canon EF
- Camera Format APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)
- Pixels Actual: 20.9 Megapixel
- Effective: 20.2 Megapixel
- Max Resolution 20MP: 5472 x 3648
- Aspect Ratio 3:2
- Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 22.4 x 15 mm
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: H.264, MOV, MP4
- Audio: AAC, Linear PCM
- Bit Depth 14-bit
- Dust Reduction System Yes
- Memory Card Type CompactFlash
- Focus Type Auto & Manual
- Focus Mode Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points Phase Detection: 65, 65 cross-type
- Viewfinder Type Pentaprism
- Viewfinder Eye Point 22.00 mm
- Viewfinder Coverage 100%
- Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 1.0x
- Diopter Adjustment - 3 to +1 m
- Display Screen 3" Rear Screen LCD (1,040,000)
- Screen Coverage 100%
- ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-16000 (Extended Mode: 100-51200)
- Shutter Type: Electronic & Mechanical
- Speed: 30 - 1/8000 second, Bulb Mode
- Built-in Flash Yes
- Dedicated Flash System eTTL
- Continuous Shooting Up to 10 fps
- Start-up Time 0.1 seconds
- Shutter Lag 0.055 seconds
- Self Timer 10 seconds, 2 seconds
- Interval Recording Yes
- Connectivity 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 3.0
- attery 1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.9 x 4.4 x 3.1" / 148.6 x 112.4 x 78.2 mm
- Weight 2.00 lb / 910 g with battery and memory card
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "[email protected]" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "[email protected]" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.