The Dangerous Music Liaison signal routing matrix puts the fun back into trying out creative combinations of gear. The Liaison also lets your setup remain absolutely flexible - just what you need if you want to survive in a market that often demands recording, mixing, and mastering services from a single studio. The Liaison's claim to fame is that it lets you instantly combine your favorite pieces of music gear together in various configurations, allowing you to try out new gear combinations and configurations and instantly recall them later. But there's a lot more to the Dangerous Music Liaison than signal routing.
Dangerous Music Liaison Signal Routing Matrix
- Mix, match, store, and recall all of your favorite gear combinations
- Flexible stereo busses give you advanced configuration options
- Mastering-grade components for unrivaled sound quality
Mix, match, store, and recall all of your favorite gear combinations
Dangerous Music has always been dedicated to providing serious engineers with the most useful gear possible. They've upped the ante again, with the Liaison. The Dangerous Music Liaison lets you experiment with different combinations of gear, giving you a total of six discrete 2-channel inputs and two 2-channel buses. Want to hear how that compressor sounds pre and post EQ? With a Liaison you can audition various hardware combinations as easily as swapping around plug-ins in a DAW. What's more, you can store and instantly recall your favorite setups, so you can keep that killer vocal compression chain or that thumping kick drum processing path close at hand.
Flexible stereo busses give you advanced configuration options
The Dangerous Music Liaison's stereo buses allow you to you more than just compare two discrete signal paths. Depending on how you configure them, these stereo buses can provide you with two completely independent, flexible signal chains, each serving as its own small routing matrix. You can also combine both buses to create a long and flexible continuous signal-processing chain, in which you can reorder entire sections of your gear setup. Even cooler, you can use the Dangerous Music Liaison's buses to establish complex parallel signal processing - opening up limitless sonic possibilities.
Mastering-grade components for unrivaled sound quality
As is the case with all Dangerous Music products, the Liaison is made entirely from mastering-grade components, so you never have to worry about audio coloration or latency. In fact, when set to simply pass audio, professional grade testers used to measure the Liaison read as though they were plugged into themselves. Talk about quality control! Here some of the other specifics. Both the inserts and the buses feature straight-wire, unamplified, balanced signal paths. All audio is relay-switched via top-quality, gas-filled, bifurcated contact relays - ensuring that all switching is absolutely noiseless. The rest of the Liaison's signal paths feature mastering grade components made by THAT Corp. and Burr-Brown.
Dangerous Music Liaison Signal Routing Matrix Features
- Flexible signal routing matrix that allows you to combine the gear in your studio in fun, exciting, and creative ways
- Leverage all your gear, all the time.
- Improve your tracks, mixes and masters by auditioning and marrying the perfect ensemble of equipment.
- Two independent stereo busses mean you can set up one as a tracking path and the other as a mix path, without repatching or chain them together.
- Separate parallel processing loop to let drums breathe and crush simultaneously.
- Create complex combinations of gear and A/B instantly.
- Store your favorite settings to recall any tracking, mixing, or mastering configuration.
- Six stereo insert loops, assignable to two stereo busses
- Mastering-grade components ensure silent, really based switching and completely color-free audio
Rediscover your gear, with a Dangerous Music Liaison signal routing matrix!