NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your AudioBuy Sales Engineer if you have questions.
When you need the sound of an absolutely impeccable brass section to define your score, it's time to pick up East West's Hollywood Brass. Recorded in the legendary EastWest Studio 1 by some of Hollywood's most celebrated producers and engineers, Hollywood Brass exceeds the sound quality standards set by the world's most demanding film industry. Hollywood Brass also utilizes East West's next-generation PLAY 3 sample engine, which lets you easily take complete control over more than a dozen independent brass instruments.
East West's Hollywood Brass Diamond edition gives you full access to every detail contained in roughly 150GB of content. You'll find meticulously sampled and mapped articulations for each instrument, including multiple-dynamic true legato solo and ensemble brass sections, ensembles of various sizes and compositions, and muted instrument performances. Hollywood Brass Diamond edition also gives you total control over five microphone positions, as well as the same amazing convolution reverb featured in Quantum Leap SPACES. The result is a virtual instrument that allows you to effortlessly create music that's both extremely realistic and absolutely compelling - a must have for any serious composer!
East West Hollywood Brass Diamond Virtual Brass Instrument Features
- Approximately 150GB of content (ships on an internal SATA hard drive)
- An amazing lineup of fantastic brass instrument sounds, including: Solo Trumpet, 2 Trumpets, 3 Trumpets, Solo French Horn, 2 French Horns, 6 French Horns, Solo Trombone, 2 Tenor + 1 Bass Trombone, Solo Tuba, Solo Cimbasso and a low brass section consisting of: 2 Tenor Trombones, 1 Bass trombone, 1 Tuba, and 1 Cimbasso
- Brass reverb impulses taken from Quantum Leap's SPACES convolution reverb
- Produced by Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix, and Thomas Bergersen
- Sound engineered by Shawn Murphy (Academy Award, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winng sound engineer)
- Recorded in the world famous EASTWEST Studio 1
- Extensive multiple-dynamic "true legato" solo and ensemble brass, with multiple sized sections and mutes
- 5 user-mixable mic positions, extensive articulations, and no shortcuts!
- Includes East West's PLAY 3 64-bit/32-bit software, which features powerful scripting for ease of use,
Articulations and techniques include
- Smooth and realistic true legato intervals at 3 dynamics
- True connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- Sustained legato samples from pp all the way to fff
- True double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- Expressive sustains, mute sustains and staccatos
- 8-way staccato round robin at 4 dynamic levels
- 4-way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamic levels
- 4-way round robin marcato long at 3 dynamic levels
- Multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your brass compositions
- Trills at 3 dynamic levels
- Multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances that work flawlessly with PLAY's superior time engine
- Multi speed time synced crescendos
- Multi dynamic portato that will breath life into softer compositions
- Flutter tongue
- Slide trombone legato
- Various effects, clusters, and more
Enhance your music with the incredibly realistic sound of East West's West Hollywood Brass Diamond!
- Software Type Virtual Instrument
- Platform Mac
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Boxed
- iLok Required Yes
- Format Mac Standalone, AAX 64, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Dual core i5 2.7GHz or higher, 8GB RAM minimum, 7200 RPM hard drive, 150GB free hard disc space
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Play 4.2.2 (free download)
- Manufacturer Part Number EW-202MACEXT
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "[email protected]" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "[email protected]" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.