The Nano Looper 360 is a small, extremely easy to use looper with a total of 360-seconds of loop recording time. Not only that, the available 360 seconds can be divided into 11 different Loops, so you get the most out of the available memory! You can think of the Nano Looper 360 as your very own “Loop Locker.”
Electro-Harmonix Nano 360 Looper pedal Features
- 360 seconds of loop recording time which can be divided into 11 different loops for maximum control and flexibility
- High quality sound and unlimited overdubbing with no degradation in fidelity
- Uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A and 44.1kHz sample rate
- User-friendly layout makes recording a loop, overdubbing, undo-redo and erasing a loop quick and easy
- Features a silent momentary footswitch
- Rugged die-cast package
- 9.6DC-200 EHX power supply included
- LEVEL Knob – Controls the output level of the Loop. Your dry signal remains at unity signal level from input to output. The dry signal also remains analog throughout the 360.
- LOOP Knob – Selects Loop number: 1-11. When scrolling through loops, the MEM LED flashes quickly during transitions. If the loop has no recorded memory, the MEM LED remains off. If the loop has recorded memory, the MEM LED remains on and playback can begin.