Designed by and for fingerstyle players with a solid cedar top.
An airy resonance results from all solid woods, including gorgeous premium solid rosewood back and sides. The mahogany neck of the Masterbilt Fingerstyle guitar has a C-shape and is graced with a precision-crafted wider 1-3/4" rosewood fretboard for easy fingerstyle playing. E-Sonic 2 preamp system amplifies the beauty of wood. Multi-bound body and headstock and gold hardware add visual splendor. Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Epiphone EF-500RCCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar FEATURES
- Top material: Cedar
- Body material: Rosewood with hand-laid abalone inlay around the soundhole and body
- Side material: Rosewood
- Neck material: Mahogany, 1-piece plus heel
- Neck shape: "C" profile
- Neck joint: Glued-in, dove-tail with hide glue
- Truss rod: adjustable
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
- Frets: 20 medium
- Neck pickup: Shadow NanoMag
- Bridge pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Electronics: eSonic-2 Stereo Preamp
- Controls: eSonic2 preamp with built-in tuner, stereo output, Master Volume Pot, NanoMag EQ Pot, NanoFlex EQ Pot, Phase "Anti-Feedback" Switch, Electronic Tuner Activation w/Output Mute
- Bridge: Rosewood, reverse-belly
- Saddle: bone
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Hardware: gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise style
- Machine heads: Gold Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 ratio
- Colors: Natural Satin (NS)
- Case sold separately
Epiphone returns to their roots to bring you the vintage vibe and tone of their pre-'60s guitars.