Infinite acoustic and electrics sounds, now with exquisite tonewoods.
The American Acoustasonic Telecaster embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
Elegantly simple, the Acoustasonic Telecaster was designed to inspire – mixing future technology with organic feel and playability as a way to connect artists to their music. The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and our patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) – designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics.
A smooth-playing neck and open-pore finish make this cutting edge guitar comfortable and easy to play. On stage the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback and making it easy to access the sounds you need without switching instruments.
The Acoustasonic Telecaster is powered by the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine – proprietary blend of classic analog and future technologies that optimize the guitar’s natural sound, and then modify the resonance to deliver a curated collection of voices. These acoustic and electric voices can be played solo or blended via the Mod Knob to create new sounds.
They can also be used simultaneously, courtesy of the Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup. Handcrafted in Corona, California, at the same factory that makes Fender’s iconic electric instruments, the Acoustasonic Telecaster represents the next era in Fender craftsmanship and innovation – designed for fearless artists who want an inspiring instrument with limitless new sounds and a great Fender feel.
Prepare to be amazed. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS
- Series: American Acoustasonic -Exotic Wood
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster
- Body Top: (296) Ziricote, (297) Cocobolo, (298) Koa
- Back and Sides: (296) Black Limba, (297) White Limba, (298) Korina
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck: (296) Black Limba, (297) White Limba, (298) Korina
- Neck Shape: Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered with Ebony Buttons
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Pickguard: None
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/ N4 Magnetic
- Controls: Master Volume, “Mod” Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Hardshell case