Fender's American Special Telecaster solidbody electric guitar gives you popular Tele features at a price that's nearly unheard of for a US-made Fender. It all starts with an alder body for classic Tele tone, and it's all wrapped up in a great-looking gloss urethane finish. Fender's easy-playing maple neck/fingerboard combo sports jumbo frets for easy shredding. In the tone department, a duo of Texas Special single-coils dish out distinctive Tele twang. We guitarists here at AudioBuy are a picky bunch, so trust us - you're going to love the Fender American Special Telecaster!
Fender American Special Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar
- American-made quality at an unbeatable price
- Cut through the mix
- Greasebucket tone control rolls off highs without adding bass
American-made quality at an unbeatable price
Fender's American Special series exists to do one thing: give you access to genuine US-made Fenders at unbeatable prices. The American Special Telecaster gives you a great selection of cool Tele features, including a supremely playable maple neck/fingerboard, and jumbo frets, two Texas Special single-coils, and Fender's innovative Greasebucket tone control. All in all, it's quite a potent music-delivery system. And it's made right here in the USA, in Fender's state-of-the-art Corona, California, factory.
Cut through the mix
You're sure to cut through the mix, thanks to a duo of Fender's Texas Special single-coils. These pickups give you classic tones that have been with us since the dawn of the Tele. But these pickups have a little something extra that sets the American Special Tele apart from previous Tele incarnations: Fender's way-cool Greasebucket tone circuit! If you're looking for an American-made Tele with unbeatable bang for the buck, then you need the American Special Telecaster.
Greasebucket tone control rolls off highs without adding bass
Fender has fitted their American Special Telecaster with their Greasebucket tone control, which rolls off highs without adding bass or affecting your volume. This is seriously cool, because it gives you explicit control over your tone onstage without your having to compensate for volume loss - making the American Special Tele a serious tone machine.
Fender American Special Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- American-made quality at an unbeatable price!
- Classic alder Tele body
- Supremely playable maple neck/fingerboard and jumbo frets
- 2 Texas Special single-coil pickups
- Fender's innovative Greasebucket tone control
- Vintage-style 3-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge gives you amazing sustain
Fender's American Special Telecaster: an affordable US-made Tele!
- Body Type Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss urethane
- Color 3-color Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape C
- Fingerboard Material Maple, 9.5" Radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Black dots
- Number of Frets 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece 3-saddle strings-through hardtail
- Tuners Cast sealed tuners
- Number of Pickups 2
- Neck Pickup Texas Special Tele single-coil
- Middle Pickup No Middle Pickup
- Bridge Pickup Texas Special Tele single-coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings Fender Super 250L, (.009-.042)
- Case Included Gig bag
- Manufacturer Part Number 0115802300