Jeff Beck is a guitar legend whose history goes back nearly as far as rock and roll music itself. An accomplished musician even in his early years -- good enough to replace Eric Clapton in The Yardbirds, anyway -- he's been regarded as one of the most talented guitarists of all time. Choosing a Stratocaster as his go-to guitar, Jeff Beck collaborated with Fender to build an exquisitely crafted hot rod fit to be held by a champion.
If you're familiar with Jeff Beck's music, you may be surprised to learn that he prefers to play on a relatively "old-fashioned" guitar. Mr. Beck forgoes the technical wizardry you might find on some Fender Artist Series guitars, opting for three hot-output Fender Special Design noiseless ceramic pickups. Meanwhile, the LSR roller string nut and recessed neck heel offer greater control, and improved access to the upper register.
Jeff Beck doesn't need custom parts or exotic circuitry to make his music. That's because Jeff Beck is no ordinary guitarist! Preferring to play with his hands rather than a pick, Jeff can produce remarkably complex timbres and tones using only a tremolo and his fingers, overlooking the bells and whistles other musicians may rely on. For players who prefer to softly persuade guitar strings into a gentle purr rather than picking at them, try your hand at playing some Jeff Beck on Fender's Jeff Beck signature Stratocaster.
- Fender Artist Series Stratocaster electric guitar
- Alder Stratocaster body with urethane finish
- C-shaped maple neck with satin urethane finish
- 25.5"-scale rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and 9.5" radius
- Contoured neck heel improves access to higher frets
- Linear String Rotation (LSR) Roller string nut reduces friction and improves tuning
- Three Dual-Coil Noiseless Ceramic Stratocaster pickups
- One volume and two tone control knobs with 5-way selector switch
- Two-point American Series synchronized tremolo with stainless steel saddles in the bridge
- Deluxe staggered cast sealed locking tuning machines
- Chrome hardware and aged white plastic knobs and switches
- Fender USA 250L .009-.042 gauge nickel-plated steel strings included
- Vintage tweed case, instrument cable, and guitar strap also included
The British invasion continues with the Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster Electric Guitar. Like a songbird, this guitar prefers being stroked to being shredded. X