Make Mixes and Mastering Projects Shine with This Bundle!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer if you have questions.
The Flux Pure Pack native processing plug-in bundle gives you EQ and dynamics processing plug-ins that make your mixes and mastering projects sound better. The Pure Pack includes the Pure Compressor II, Pure DeCompressor II, Pure Expander II, Pure DeExpander II, and Pure Limiter II. You get up to eight channels of processing with all the clarity and resolution your projects demand. While these plug-ins provide enough features and depth to satisfy any professional, they're also incredibly easy to use and control. Make mixes sound their best with the Flux Pure Pack!
Flux Pure Pack Native Processing Plug-in Bundle
- Pure Compressor II and Pure DeCompressor II put you in command
- Pure Expander II and Pure DeExpander II
- Pure Limiter II
Pure Compressor II and Pure DeCompressor II put you in command
Whether you seek subtle control over a track or want that over-the-top pumping effect (or anything in-between), the Pure Compressor II plug-in is made for the job. Like other plug-ins in the bundle, the Pure Compressor II includes an A/B morphing function that lets you slide between settings to find that perfect spot. You get a huge array of modes to choose from. Like its name implies th Pure DeCompressor restores the natural dynamics of a track. Working with these two plug-ins lets you get the best sound possible out of your mixes while remaining in complete control.
Pure Expander II and Pure DeExpander II
Using Flux's exclusive "Angel's Share" algorithm, the Pure Expander II lets you remove unwanted reverberation and noise from tracks without adding any artificial character. You can go from subtle expansion to a hard noise gate with this effective plug-in. Conversely, the Pure DeExpander II allows you to enhance low sound levels while keeping your sound very organic. It includes external sidechain inputs and dynamic detection algorithms.
Pure Limiter II
When you're mastering, you need the most transparent dynamic control possible - you don't want listeners to say, "what a great mastering job!" Rather, you want them to say, "the whole thing sounds fantastic!" That's why you need the Pure Limiter II plug-in. It's simple to use, but don't be fooled: this plug-in has plenty of parameter depth and tweakability. You get automatic, manual, and classic operation modes, plus two display modes that let you work the way you want.
Flux Pure Pack Native Processing Plug-in Bundle Features
- Up to eight channels, up to 384kHz with 64-bit float processing
- Pro-level EQ and dynamics plug-ins
- Easy to use yet feature-rich for in-depth tweaking
- A/B morphing allows moving between settings seamlessly
- Includes Pure Compressor II, Pure DeCompressor II, Pure Expander II, Pure DeExpander II, and Pure Limiter II
- VST, Audio Units, AAX
The Flux Pure Pack makes it easy to put a pro-level shine on your tracks!
Flux Pure Pack Plug-in Bundle Tech Specs
- Software Type Dynamics/EQ
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format AAX Native, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Core i5 1.7, AMD/ATI Radeon/nVidia
- Hardware Requirements - PC Intel Core i5 1.7, AMD/ATI Radeon/nVidia
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista