The Solo Artist's Focusrite Studio Pack
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio bundle provides you with everything you need to make great-sounding recordings. You get Focusrite's second-generation Scarlett Solo audio interface with a vibrant Focusrite mic preamp, ultra-clean instrument DI, and two line outputs to connect to speakers. On top of that, you get a Scarlett Studio condenser mic and a pair of headphones. Focusrite didn't stop at stellar sound quality and flexible routing with the Scarlett Solo — you also get a killer software bundle that'll have you up and running fast. We're into value here at AudioBuy — and Focusrite's Scarlett Solo Studio delivers it big time!
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio
- Optimized second-generation technology
- Super-low latency for better performances
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
- Award-winning Focusrite preamp captures great audio
- Keep an eye on your levels with front-panel indicators
Optimized second-generation technology
The 2nd-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo's exterior has undergone a sleek makeover. Under the hood, though, it's been tweaked and upgraded to deliver better sonics, lower latency, and enhanced ease of use. With sample rates up to 192kHz, you've got studio-grade sound you can take anywhere. And Focusrite has evened out the gain structure of the natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp, letting you set levels more accurately. The instrument input has also been reengineered to handle the hottest ative pickups. Lastly, Focusrite has wired analog protection circuitry across the Scarlett Solo's inputs and outputs, safeguarding your interface from damaging power surges.
Super-low latency for better performances
You know you perform better when you've got a great-sounding monitor mix with everything you need to hear to be inspired — for example, reverb and delay on a guitar solo. The Scarlett Solo's super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time, so you can hear your parts as you envision them and record better performances. At AudioBuy, we know you can't put a price on that.
Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio ships with a killer software bundle headlined by the exclusive Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, which features a 16-track version of the DAW with 12 additional plug-ins, including Eleven Lite guitar amp emulation. You also get Ableton Live Lite, Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and more. Focusrite has included everything you need to start recording straightaway.
Award-winning Focusrite preamp captures great audio
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo is equipped with a vibrant and pristine Focusrite preamp. For over 25 years, Focusrite's award-winning pres have proven their mettle in pro studios around the world. Focusrite ports their considerable design savvy into the transparent, low-noise, low-distortion preamp in the Scarlett Solo. This is the same technology found in Focusrite's flagship products, giving you gobs of available headroom to accommodate your dynamic, condenser and ribbon mics on any source, no matter how boisterous. Of course, you also get phantom power for your mics that require it.
Keep an eye on your levels with front-panel indicators
Your mom always said to watch your levels. Well, perhaps she didn't, but you know you should — and the Focusrite Scarlett Solo makes it easy. The Solo's innovative halo indicators always let you know when you've got a healthy signal level for recording. If the halo is Red, your signal is clipping, and you should back down your gain. The halo will momentarily turn amber as the level returns to a happy level — at which point it will turn green. Simple and intuitive, isn't it?
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Includes
- Scarlett Solo audio interface
- Scarlett Studio CM25 condenser mic
- Scarlett Studio headphones
- 10' microphone cable
Scarlett Solo Audio Interface Features
- 1 great-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with generous even gain
- 1 reengineered instrument input accommodates the hottest pickups
- Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Headphone output
- Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
- 2 unbalanced RCA outputs
- Compact, roadworthy chassis goes where you go
- USB bus powered — one cable does it all
Included software bundle
- Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time and Tone Pack
- Exclusive Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite DAW software
- Loopmasters sounds and samples (1GB)
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synth
Get awesome sound and value with the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio!
- Computer Connectivity USB
- Form Factor Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (line/instrument)
- Analog Outputs 1 x RCA stereo pair, 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- Number of Preamps 1 x mic preamp, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power Yes
- USB 1 x USB Type B
- Bus Powered Yes
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number Scarlett Solo Studio