FXpansion's Etch filter plug-in employs DCAM circuit-modeled technology and a versatile TransMod modulation system to give you a massive range of modulation possibilities. With dual filter blocks, distortion, and compression, Etch lets you massage your sounds in entirely new ways. You get stunningly fat Sallen-Key and state-variable filters, plus an OTA-array that lets you concoct additional combinations and response inversions to create deliciously different filters. There's also a comb filter that's perfect for detuning and wobble, chorus/phasing, and deranged sci-fi effects. If conventional filters aren't cutting it, give FXpansion's Etch a shot.
FXpansion Etch Circuit-modeled Filter Plug-in Features
- DCAM-modeled filtering, distortion and compression
- OTA-array, SVF, Sallen-Key and comb filter types
- Wide variety of multi-mode filter responses
- 4 distortion types and a simple, effective 1-knob compressor
- 2 LFOs, envelope follower, sample-and-hold and triggered envelope
- TransMod system for deep modulation possibilities
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats on Mac OSX 10.6.2 and Windows 7
Think you've heard everything filters can do? Give Xpansion's Etch a try!