The gig-ready Gibson Acoustic 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute acoustic-electric guitar delivers old-school blues tones and a vibe to match. Made of fine mahogany and thermally-aged Adirondack spruce, the elegantly adorned 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute perfectly captures the sprit of this blues acoustic guitar. Take the stage, plug in, and its onboard LR Baggs Lyric electronics serve up great acoustic sound. If you're looking for an instrument that will connect you to the backbone of American music, the Gibson Acoustic 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute is it!
Gibson Acoustic 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute Acoustic-electric Guitar
- A vivid part of Gibson Acoustic's guitar making history
- Adirondack red spruce on choice mahogany gives you a warm, soulful sound
- Get spot-on acoustic tones with the Lyric pressure zone microphone system
A vivid part of Gibson Acoustic's guitar making history
The Gibson Acoustic 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute celebrates a generations of their small body acoustic guitar design by recreating the L-1 model as it was at the peak of its initial popularity, when it was one of the most influential instruments among blues guitarists. In 1928, the L-1 was the fanciest member of the L family, treating its players to elegant body binding and an inlayed rosette. From its vintage open-back tuners to its stained shaded finish, the 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute re-create all of the details of this legendary instrument.
Adirondack red spruce on choice mahogany gives you a warm, soulful sound
From the very first Gibson Mandolin-Guitar catalog released in 1903, Gibson assured their customers that every guitar would be built using woods with "the most durable, elastic, and sonorous qualities." You'll experience this promise in action from the very first time you set eyes on your Gibson Acoustic 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute. In fact, this was one of the guitars that first established spruce topped mahogany as a standard for singing guitar players. With its thermally-aged Adirondack red spruce top and select mahogany back and sides, the 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute delivers the timeless rich warmth, volume, and clarity that define this classic tonewood combo.
Get spot-on acoustic tones with the Lyric pressure zone microphone system
When you're ready to plug in and perform, you'll be glad the Gibson Acoustic 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute is equipped with the LR Baggs Lyric pressure zone microphone system. The next step in LR Baggs's Tru Mic technology, the Lyric microphone introduces several new patented technologies, including a unique noise-cancellation system that eliminates the boxiness associated with under-saddle acoustic guitar mics, while conveying the sweet highs and powerful low end you'd expect from an external microphone. Lots of AudioBuy.com.au Australia employees are gigging guitarists, and any of them will confirm you'll be amazed at the sound of this innovative mic system.
Gibson Acoustic 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute Acoustic-electic Guitar Features
- A stunning re-creation of a 1928 Gibson L-1, one of the most influential guitars in blues history
- Choice mahogany provides tonal depth and warmth balanced by a bright and expressive thermally-aged Adirondack spruce top
- LR Baggs Lyric pickup system delivers amazing plugged-in tones
- New finishing oil maximizes the tonewoods natural vibrancy
- Undersized parlor-style body joints at the 12th fret and centers the bridge on the soundboard for added volume and projection
- Softened fingerboard edge adds increased comfort
- Adorned with body binding, an inlaid rosette, and period-correct headstock logo
- Hardshell case included
Take home a piece of blues history with this Gibson Acoustic 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute guitar!