Ibanez designed the ES2 Echo Shifter analog delay pedal to bring you a surprisingly wide range of creative delay effects with digital-like control. The ES2 Echo Shifter gives you a 30ms-1000ms delay range with tap tempo, and you can even adjust the tempo on the fly without pitch artifacts like some analog delays. You can add pitch modulation for rich, animated delay effects. The oscillation mode lets you create wild psychedelic chaos. AudioBuy.com.au Australia has your solution for everything from slapback delay to modulation-drenched echoes - the Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter!Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter Analog Delay Pedal at a Glance
- Vibrant analog delay with digital-like control
- Oscillation mode gives you extreme delay effects
- Flexible 9V operation lets you use batteries or an adapter
While the Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter boasts a classic bucket-brigade analog delay line, you've got digital-like control over your delay time. Mainly, you can seamlessly adjust the tap tempo while you're playing your guitar, without the pitch-shifting artifacts you normally get from analog delays.Oscillation mode gives you extreme delay effects
Flip the Oscillation switch on the ES2 Echo Shifter to add 15dB of gain to the feedback loop for outrageous, spaced out echo effects. The analog design of the ES2 Echo Shifter ensures that your guitar tone stays warm and smooth, even when it's oscillating out of control during a monster solo.Flexible 9V operation lets you use batteries or an adapter
You may not have noticed, but many analog delay guitar pedals don't take 9V batteries and require an adapter. The Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter can run on 9V batteries, or with an optional adapter (not included). It may not seem like a huge deal - until you find yourself in a situation with a shortage of outlets, and you're looking at your pedalboard to see what you can stick a battery in.Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter Analog Delay Pedal Features
- Analog delay pedal for guitar with 30ms-1000ms delay range
- Tap tempo can be seamlessly adjusted on the fly without pitch artifacts, unlike some analog delays
- Oscillation mode adds 15dB of gain to the feedback loop for psychedelic effects
- Pitch modulation offers a wide range of effects, from vibrato-like flutters to slow, soaring sweeps
- Powered via 9V battery or AC adapter (sold separately)
Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter has everything you love about analog delay, plus more!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).