The Joemeek meC 500 compressor gives you the punchy sound of the photoelectric compressores used by legendary producer Joe Meek in the 1960s. Offering the convenience of the 500 Series format, the meC 500 serves up warm, natural compression, ironing out level fluctuations transparently. Twang up your guitars or bring a bass to life, while controlling their dynamics. But crank this baby and you'll create something entirely new. Its really hard to make this compressor sound bad! The "link" switch lets you use two meC 500s in stereo. Get you Meek on, with the Joemeek meC 500.Joemeek meC 500 Compressor Features at a Glance
- The punchy sound of the photoelectric compressors used by legendary producer Joe Meek in the 1960s
- Controls: Compression, Gain Reduction Slope, Attack (with Fast switch), Release, and MakeUp Gain
- Link switch lets you avoid image shift when working in stereo
- Slave switch slaves one meC 500 to another in stereo mode
- Link jack connects a pair of meC 500s for stereo operation
- On switch acts as true bypass
Get you Meek on, with the Joemeek meC 500!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).