Following in the tradition of Kurzweil Artis and Forte, the Artis SE is a performance-ready stage piano that was designed to give you amazing sound quality, dependability, and user-friendly operation. This piano features an 88-note weighted Fatar TP-100 hammer action, as well as a complete array of controls that will help you inject your performances with all of the expressive energy you can muster. Loaded with the best sounds from Kurzweil's PC3K and KORE 64 collections, along with vintage electric pianos, clavinets, synths, strings, guitars, and more, the Artis SE is ready to rock the stage.Kurzweil Artis SE at a Glance
- Amazing sounds including German 9' grand, PC3 sounds, and more
- Dynamically-allocated polyphony for seamless performance
Kurzweil has always been known for incredible sounds with depth and realism, and the Artis SE doesn't disappoint. A killer 9' German grand piano is the star of the show here, but that's just the start. You also get a slew of sounds from the KORE 64 ROM expansion from the Kurzweil PC3, with a top-notch selection of synths, horns, guitars, drums and percussion at your fingertips. On top of that, you also have your choice of award-winning reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, distortions, rotary amplifiers, compressors, and more, as well as a dedicated front panel EQ.Dynamically-allocated polyphony for seamless performance
While it's not a new feature for Kurzweil it's one of their best - dynamic allocation of polyphony means you'll never hear notes "drop off" when you reach maximum polyphony. So even if you're playing heavily-layered sounds with lots of effects, the Artis is selective about which voices to drop in favor of new voices. Take it from AudioBuy.com.au Australia, you'll think this is a huge deal when you hear how seamless and natural performances sound, even with complex sounds!Kurzweil Artis SE Features
- Performance-focused stage piano with 88-key weighted hammer-action keybed
- Fatar TP100 keybed gives you natural piano feel
- Features a German 9' grand piano with incredible depth and richness
- Polyphony: 128 notes, dynamically allocated
- 256 factory programs, 128 factory multis, each up to 4 zones with Quick Split/Layer
- Front panel-mounted pitch and mod wheel
- Four sliders, two programmable switch buttons
- Two dedicated transpose switches
- One continuous control pedal input
- Two switch pedal inputs (switch/sustain pedal included)
- Display: 2x20 character LCD with front-panel contrast adjust
- Stereo L/R 1/4" Balanced Outs, back-panel headphone jack
- Stereo 1/8" mini jack for routing external audio to the outputs
- USB Host Port (MIDI and updates from your computer or tablet)
- USBDevice Port (Supports Flash-Drive)
Take the stage with confidence, with the Kurzweil Artis SE!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).