With three New Oxford Oscillators per voice, each with traditional waveshapes plus access to 17 digital wavetables, the Novation Peak 8-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer is perfect for modern electronic music producers. It's perfect for sound design too, with a 16-slot modulation matrix plus 16 direct assignments accessible directly from the front panel. Each synth voice can utilize its own analog multimode filter, with pre- and post-filter distortion available as well. Factor in built-in reverb, delay, and chorus effects, a flexible arpeggiator, and a CV modulation input for integration with modular gear, and the creative potential in the Novation Peak synthesizer module becomes obvious.Gloriously vibrant analog tone
From straight up saw waves to frequency-modulated sines, you'll notice the Novation Peak synthesizer has that punchy, three-dimensional sound analog synths are known for. The key is its numerically controlled New Oxford Oscillators, which sound analog but also give you access to 17 digital wave tables. And with three oscillators available per voice, that's a ton of sound design potential before you even reach for the analog multimode filter.Massive modulation capabilities
When it's time to make your sounds really come alive, the Novation Peak module doesn't disappoint. Right from the front panel, you've got access to 16 direct modulation assignments to inject some motion into your patches. Beyond that, you've got a 16-slot modulation matrix you can use however you like. Want to use aftertouch to control the waveshape of oscillator 2? No problem. Want to control the post-filter distortion amount from the amplitude envelope? Go for it. With this much modulation potential, you'll always be able to add one more final tweak or highlight to your patch.Versatile distortion plus sweet effects
If you've been designing synth sounds for a while, you know that distortion can be used for much more than an aggressive effect. Producers at AudioBuy like adding subtle distortion to a bass patch to help it cut through the midrange, or they sometimes just add it to the attack of a sound to give it more bite without audible distortion. The Novation Peak features built-in distortion that you can apply pre- or post-filter for each voice — there's also a master distortion available independently. On top of that, you'll find high-quality reverb, delay, and chorus effects to finalize your patches.Novation Peak Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer Module Features
- 8-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer module
- Rich analog sound from numerically controlled New Oxford Oscillators
- Each oscillator features 4 analog waveshapes plus 17 digital wavetables
- Per-voice analog multimode resonant filter
- Expansive modulation capabilities, with 16 direct-access modulations and a 16-slot mod matrix
- Supports polyphonic aftertouch
- Lots of hands-on control including physical sliders for envelope shapes
- Pre- and post-filter distortion available per voice, plus a master distortion effect
- High-quality reverb, delay, and chorus effects eliminate the need for external effects processors
- MIDI in/out/thru for integrating with hardware sequencing rigs
- CV modulation input for use with modular synth systems
- Animate buttons allow you to add advanced modulation with the press of a button
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).