TC "gets" bass. A major player in bass amplification, TC Electronic's latest hottie is the BH500, which is imbued by their Bass Amp 2.0 initiative - essentially a collection of everything TC has learned to date about loud, righteous bass tone - and what today's bassists want in an amp. The BH500 is loaded with goodies, giving you TC exclusives such as Tube Tone, Tweeter Tone, and Spectra Comp, as well as a user memories, a muting tuner, and front-panel "rehearse" inputs. This head is versatile (and incidentally, red). Outputting a beefy 500 watts, you can handle everything from clubs to arenas with tone ranging from crisp and snappy to full-on Jaco growl. So check out TC Electronic's BH500 you'll be doing your bass - and your fans - a favor.TC Electronic BH500 500W Solid State Bass Amp Head Features at a Glance
- HF boost and cut centered at different, optimized frequencies
- Spectra Comp 3 band Spectral Compression works "per string," giving you even, punchy results
- Tube Tone circuit serves up warm tubular tone
- Tweeter Tone gives you front-panel tweeter HF control
- Tuner activates when amp is muted
Treat your bass and your fans to serious tone with the TC Electronic BH500!