Carrying on the Polytune legacy, TC Electronic Polytune 3 Mini packs an unprecedented amount of tuning power into a tiny footprint without sacrificing essential features, such as always-on mode and our audiophile BONAFIDE BUFFER circuit for uncompromised tones -- making it ideal for fully-loaded pedal boards where every inch counts!
Is your signal in desperate need of a strong buffer circuit to save your tonal integrity from a platoon of hungry true bypass pedals? Polytune 3 Mini has you covered for any setup, and then some. Thanks to its built-in Bonafide Buffer, which ensures zero signal degradation and an extremely high signal to noise ratio, POLYTUNE 3 MINI is the ultimate 2-for-1 pocket tool for pedalboards -- keeping your tone robust and your pitch in place. Switch off the buffer, and you're instantly back in true-bypass mode.
When you're on stage rocking out, there's just no time to stop and tune up, even if you've gone a bit overboard with the whammy bar. With POLYTUNE 3 MINI's always-on mode, you never have to miss a beat. Additionally, there are 2 very practical DIP switches mounted on the side of the pedal that make it easy to go from buffered bypass to true bypass, and from standard mode to always-on.
Whether you're performing in direct sunlight, under a massive light rig or just planning to be the first live artist on the surface of the sun, the bright display on POLYTUNE 3 remains clear and readable. And with 109 powerful LEDs running at full blast, you won't have to search for the display -- it will find you!
- Tiny polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly tune up with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in Bonafide Buffer keeps tone crisp through long cables and large pedal boards
- Polyphonic mode tunes all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner with +/-0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Premium buffer with a 1 MO input, 100 O output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes optimize signal integrity for any setup
- "Always on" mode for tuning even when not muted and playing
- Super-bright 109-LED display provides clear readouts in all viewing conditions
- Automatically goes from polyphonic to monophonic tuning based on how many strings you play