The Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig Bass multi-effects pedal gives players all the sonic necessities they need for great bass tone in a single, compact unit. AudioBuy bassists can't believe how full-featured the Bass Fly Rig is. It combines five independent effects sections: boost, chorus, compression, a complete SansAmp, and a powerful Octafilter. There's a built-in tuner for convenience, and an XLR output connects directly to a PA system or recording device for when an amp isn't available. The Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig puts all of this power into a pedal that will fit in your gig bag's front pocket.
Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig Multi-effects Pedal Features
- All-analog multi-effects pedal and DI box
- Octafilter includes chorus, fuzz, and octave effects
- Full-featured SansAmp
- Boost can be used pre or post
- Includes a natural-sounding compression
- XLR output is ideal for running direct
- Compact construction is easy for transportation
The Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig is more than enough to get the job done.
- Pedal Type Multi-effects
- Inputs 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs 1 x 1/4", XLR
- Power Supply Included Yes
- Height 1.25"
- Width 12.5"
- Depth 2.5"
- Weight 20.7 oz.
- Analog/Digital Analog
- Power Source 9V DC 200mA
- Bypass Switching Buffered
- Manufacturer Part Number FR-BASS