If you're looking for an exciting preamp module to add to your 500 series rack, then check out the pT2-500 from True Systems. The pT2-500 marks a major departure from True Systems' signature transparency, giving you a sound that's filled with analog warmth and depth. At the same time, the pT2-500 still provides you with the incredible detail you'd expect from a True Systems preamp. You're going to love the sound of this preamp, particularly if you often record guitar and bass direct. The pT2-500's unique DI circuit is exceptionally good at subduing the high-midrange squawk and the brittle edge of piezo pickups, opening new tones to you in the studio and bringing acoustic instruments to life onstage.
True Systems pT2-500 Single-channel Microphone Preamplifier Features
- Formatted for 500 series racks
- Ultra-resolution preamp with serious analog depth and warmth
- Front-panel 1/4" DI input
- Front-panel 1/4" DI Thru jack lets you send DI signals back to effects units and amplifiers
- Incredible low-noise and 70dB range, for extra-high headroom
- Switchable 80Hz highpass filter
- Frequency response (Gain = 40dB): 1.5Hz-600KHz (-3dB)
- Low-gain range, preamp: 6dB-58dB
- High-gain range, preamp: 18dB-70dB
- Input impedance, preamp: 5.5 Kohm
- Low-gain range, DI: -14dB-38dB
- High-gain range, DI: -2dB-50dB
- Input impedance, DI: 2.5 Mohm
The True Systems pT2-500 adds incredible clarity and analog warmth to your 500 series rack!