The Two Notes Torpedo Live load box and cabinet emulator lets you cut out your guitar or bass cabinet, without cutting out your tone. Not only does this impressive box let you hook your amp directly into your PA or recording rig, the Torpedo Live provides over 50 extremely realistic guitar and bass cabinet emulations to give your tone the depth and dimension it needs. The Torpedo Live's extremely realistic emulation comes as the result of advanced impulse-response-based modeling, which lets you totally tweak your tone. There's even a highly flexible power amp emulation section onboard, providing you with tons of options when you play through a Two Notes Torpedo Live.
Two Notes Torpedo Live Guitar Cabinet and Power Amplifier Emulator at a Glance
- Reactive load box circuitry sits between your amplifier head and your PA or recording rig
- The perfect power amp emulation to go with your guitar or bass preamplifier
- Pure Torpedo technology onboard drives over 50 amazing guitar cabinet emulations
Reactive load box circuitry sits between your amplifier head and your PA or recording rig
The Two Notes Torpedo Live cabinet emulator features a special, all-analog reactive 100W (RMS) load box, allowing you to safely plug the 8-ohm speaker output of your guitar or bass amplifier directly into it, preserving the tone of your entire amplifier, while allowing you to run direct to and line-level gear. That's extremely useful if your band is switching to an in-ear system and you want to cut down on stage volume, without sacrificing your tone. It also makes the Torpedo Live awesome for recording in any less-than-ideal space. And with 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF output onboard, the Torpedo Live is perfectly ready to interface with your DAW or digital mixing console.
Pure Torpedo technology onboard drives over 50 amazing guitar cabinet emulations
The Torpedo Live cabinet and power amp emulator hooks you up with the most sought-after guitar and bass cabinets on earth - all powered by Two Notes' impulse-response-based Torpedo technology. There's an ever-growing library of amazing amp models available (well over 50), and the Torpedo Live lets you store up to 32 at once for instant recall. You also get a selection of eight amazing studio mic emulations you can place in virtual space to get the sound you want. And if that's not enough for you, you can capture your own cab and mic combinations via Two Notes' free Torpedo Capture software for Mac and PC.
The perfect power amp emulation to go with your guitar or bass preamplifier
Want to bypass your amplifier's power amp section? No problem. Two Notes built an impressive power amplifier section into their Torpedo Live cabinet emulator. Choose from EL84, EL34, 6L6, or KT88 tubes in Class A or Class A/B topology configurations and either pentode or triode mode. There's even a 5-band equalizer onboard - talk about tweakable tone! And with MIDI input onboard, it's easy to control just about about every aspect of your Torpedo Live on the fly.
Two Notes Torpedo Live Guitar Cabinet and Power Amplifier Emulator Features
- The perfect way to bypass your guitar or bass amplifier cabinet without robbing your tone of spatial dimension
- Input includes an all-analog reactive 100W (RMS) load box, allowing you to safely connect speaker-level output
- Torpedo technology provides over 50 amazing guitar and bass cabinet emulations, complete with highly tweakable power amp sections
- Impulse-response-based emulation includes 50+ guitar and bass cabinets, 8 microphones, and a fully configurable power amplifier
- Power amp emulation section provides your choice of EL84, EL34, 6L6, or KT88 tubes plus Class A or Class A/B topologies and pentode/triode modes
- Includes 5-band EQ with guitar and bass modes
- Line- and 8-ohm speaker-level inputs let you chose the right source for your sound
- Balanced line and S/PDIF digital outputs provide extended connection options
- Store up to 32 presets at once for instant recall
- Free Torpedo Capture software for Mac and PC lets you create your own cab and mic models (stores up to 512 IRs)
- Compatible with third-party impulse responses
Lose your guitar or bass amp without losing your tone with the Two Notes Torpedo Live guitar cabinet and power amplifier emulator!