The URS S series Classic Console Mix Equalizer digitally re-creates the classic sound of a famous mixing console equalizer! The S series Classic Console Mix Equalizer is the most advanced console style equalizer plug-in URS has made and it sounds great!
The URS S series is a six band equalizer with four bands of EQ and Low and High pass filters. Each band offers overlapping frequencies spanning 4 to 5 octaves. The URS S Series Classic Console Mix Equalizer is URS's most advanced plug-in for the Pro Tools Platform.
The S series Classic Console Mix Equalizer is URS's ultimate Pro Tools mix equalizer tool with mastering accuracy and control features. The four bands of the URS S series overlap for track sweetening or specific problem solving. The low and high bands are switchable shelf or bell for that tight low end and smooth high end. Input and output metering and line level trims for complete gain staging. The URS S Series Classic Console Mix Equalizer numeric display windows show you all current settings for gain, frequency and Q and input and output levels.
URS S Series Classic Console Mix Equalizer Features
- Pro Tools 6.4 and Panther OSX 10.3.3 compatibility.
- Pro Tools 6.2.3 and Jaguar 10.2.8 compatibility.
- Pro Tools 5.3.1 and Mac OS9 compatibility.
- Full Windows XP support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD Accel, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools 24|MIX systems.
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions.
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002 support.
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support - including center section. EQ panel.
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel.
URS S Series / MIX EQ - Native (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type 4-band EQ
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format RTAS, AU, VST
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel/PPC
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.4
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP
- Manufacturer Part Number URSNATSE