Create surreal sonic echoes with the Way Huge Supa-Puss analog delay pedal! You get up to three seconds of delay time for ultra-ambient effects, plus Tap Tempo so you can dial-in the effect on the fly. You can choose from four different time divisions, including dotted eighths and triplets. For truly wild effects, use the Chase Mode to automatically cycle through the time divisions in different ways. If rich analog delay is a must-have part of your tone, you'll more than satisfied with the Way Huge Supa-Puss analog delay pedal.
Way Huge Supa-Puss Analog Delay Pedal
- Long delay times for a wide range of effects
- Chase Mode creates sounds you haven't heard from a delay pedal before
Long delay times for a wide range of effects
With the rate knob on the Way Huge Supa-Puss, you can dial in delay times up to 900ms. Use the tap tempo footswitch, and you'll have access to up to three seconds of delay time. With the Supa-Puss, you can explore everything from near-instant slapback delays to haunting, ambient echoes.
Chase Mode creates sounds you haven't heard from a delay pedal before
The Supa-Puss lets you choose from four different time division values, from quarter notes through 16th notes. But for wilder delay effects, the Supa-Puss has a Chase Mode that automatically cycles through these different time divisions, creating gobs of analog-delay-weirdness along the way.
Way Huge Supa-Puss Analog Delay Pedal Features
- All-analog delay pedal with up to three seconds of delay time
- Expression pedal input for controlling delay time
- Gain control adds grit to the delayed signal
- Tone control lets you choose how dark or bright you want the delay to sound
- Four note division values: quarter note, dotted eighth note, eighth note triplets, and 16th notes
- Chase Mode automatically cycles through the time division values for wild effects
- Requires 1 x 9V or power supply (not included)
Drench your tone with analog delay, with the Way Huge Supa-Puss!