Limited-edition all-solid Hawaiian koa construction with enhanced bracing and Yamaha's SRT2 electronics.
Crafted from all-solid Hawaiian koa, the limited-edition A4KII Limited acoustic-electric guitar features the A-Series cutaway dreadnought body shape, double-line abalone inlays and unique black tuning machine keys, together with specially recorded mic models on the SRT preamp for plugged-in tone that matches the acoustic sound.
Characteristic Appearance and Sound Offered by Selected All-Solid Hawaiian Koa
The A4KII traditional western body features an all-solid koa top, back and sides, imparting a dark and exotic look and feel to the guitar. A dense, tropical hardwood, solid koa combines an incredible midrange focus and top-end brightness, along with great midrange overtones, warmth and sweetness to the voice.
Scalloped Bracing with Cutting-Edge Acoustic Analysis Technology
Cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by Yamaha led to the development of this model's special scalloped bracing pattern for the top board and shorter bracing than normal for the back board. This gives increased lower range, richer harmonic overtones in the midrange, with louder and stronger low-mid ranges.
SRT2 Pickup System Tuned Specifically for Koa Wood
The SRT2 pickup system, also developed by Yamaha, gives this guitar versatile acoustic-electric performance. The clear sound of the piezo pickup is ideal for cutting through a dense mix, and, for lush detailed resonance, the pickup system also provides studio-grade microphone emulations culled from a select handful of vintage studio condenser and ribbon mics. The guitar’s tone can be customized by mixing piezo and mic tones to find the optimal sound for any playing style.
- All-solid Hawaiian koa top, back, and sides
- Double-line abalone inlays
- Unique black tuning machine keys
- Latest A-Series scalloped bracing
- SRT (Studio Response Technology) electronics
- SRT2 System 71 Preamp controls with simple 4-knob user interface
- Hard bag included
Grab the A4KII Limited before they've all been claimed. Order yours now.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body type: Traditional Western
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Hawaiian koa
- Back and sides: Solid Hawaiian koa
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: High comfort C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Behind the saddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Auto Feedback Reduction
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: KOa
- Tuning machines: Ebony type knob
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China