The Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder is an outstanding portable recorder on a budget, ideal for serious filmmakers and sound designers. Four super low-noise preamps record at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution to give you the highest-quality audio for any project, with precision audio/video synching thanks to ultra-precise Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) clocking. A large LCD display and dedicated gain knobs and PFL/Solo switches for each channel make the F4 easy to operate in any situation. This compact unit also boasts remote app control, BNC Time Code I/O, onboard limiters, and much more. You'll be able to capture world-class audio with Zoom's powerful F4 Multitrack Field Recorder.Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder at a Glance
- Flexible input and output options for any situation
- Capture takes with confidence, with dual-channel recording mode
- Monitor your audio your way
One of the things that makes the Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder a field-recording workhorse is its extensive I/O designed with filmmakers and sound designers in mind. On the body of the F4 alone, you'll find four locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks, each with its own gain control, 6-segment LED level meter, and PFL/Solo button. These inputs let you connect anything from phantom-powered condenser microphones to line-level sources. Cooler still is the F4's modular expansion port, which lets you connect any of Zoom's acclaimed mic capsules. Read all about them in our Zoom Capsule Buying Guide. As for monitoring, the F4 offers both a line and a headphone out. AudioBuy can confirm the Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder has the functionality and I/O you need for a wide range of field recording applications.Capture takes with confidence, with dual-channel recording mode
Enable dual-channel recording mode on the Zoom F4 to create "safety tracks" for inputs 1 and 2. These safety tracks can have their own settings for level, limiting, delay, phase inversion, and highpass filtering. When capturing a take is absolutely crucial, you need to know without question that you're recording quality audio, and the Zoom F4's dual-channel recording mode makes that possible.Monitor your audio your way
When you need to hear your audio in the field, you'll appreciate the powerful and flexible monitor section of the Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder. It's important to check your levels on the fly when you're filming or sampling audio. You can easily monitor single tracks or multiple tracks via easy-to-use front-panel controls and a convenient 1/4" headphone output. Menu controls let you route audio to your left or right headphone channel, pre- or post-fader, or even mono. The powerful 100mW headphone amp has enough volume for even the noisiest situations. There is also a set of XLR outputs for sending audio to your studio monitors. The Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder will help you make the most of your recording time with its comprehensive monitoring solutions.Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder Features
- A professional 6-in/4-out field recorder
- 4 XLR/TRS combination inputs with microphone preamps and phantom power (+24/+48V) accommodate most analog connections
- Gain knobs and PFL buttons for each input make setting levels fast and easy
- Track professional Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) multitrack audio at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Records onto 2 SD/SDHC/SDXC storage media cards with up to 512GB capacity
- Headphone and line-level outputs provide stereo sound for monitoring and playback
- Built-in slate mic
- Compatible with all of Zoom's mic capsules
- Large LCD display makes navigation and setup extremely easy
- Runs on either 8 AA batteries, 12-volt adapter, or DC battery packs via 4-pin Hirose connector
- Includes camera mount adapter, 12-volt power adapter, DHC-1 DC-HIROSE cable, and Cubase LE/WaveLab LE download codes
|Up to 24-bit/192kHz|
|4 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (line in/camera return), 10-pin Zoom capsule input|
|2 x XLR, 1 x 1/8" (sub out)|
|1 x 1/4"|
|2 x SD card slots (SD, SDHC, SDXC)|
|1 x Type Mini-B|
|8 x AA batteries / External DC battery pack / 12V AC adapter with Hirose cable|
|2 trk @ 16/48kHz (9.5 hours Alkaline, 17.5 hours Lithium); 8 trk 24/192kHz (2 hours Alkaline, 3.5 hours NiMH, 6 hours Lithium)|
|Built-in tripod mount|
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
Free International Shipping (FEDEX)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free international shipping to most countries including Australia , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , South Africa , Morocco , Lebanon , Jordan , Chile , Brazil , Mexico , Argentina , Austria , Italy , Belgium , Philippines , Indonesia and Portugal.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).