The Zoom LiveTrak L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue.
Featuring 16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs, the L-20R can handle the most demanding stages. The L20R offers two EFX busses and each channel includes a 3-band EQ, pan controls and compressor.
During your live performance, record 20 channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card, then transfer your tracks to your DAW for your final edit.
With six independent monitor outputs, the LiveTrak L-20R enables musicians to wirelessly create their own custom mix.
With iPads, the FOH engineer and 6 musicians can control their own mix, including fader levels, EQ settings, channel effects, and more from anywhere in the venue.
With the LiveTrak L-20R’s Scene Recall feature, you can instantly recall up to nine different scenes with monitor mixes, EQ settings, effects, and more.
The LiveTrak L-20R is a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Route inputs to any DAW, streaming software, or iOS device*—even while recording to an SD card.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
What’s in the Box
- LIveTrax L-20R
- AD-19 AC Adapter
- BTA-1 Bluetooth Adapter
- Rack Ears
- Quick Guide